Biorhythm is one of the most complex characteristic of a human body.
I am choosing to talk a little bit about this because I have to experience changing’s in biorhythm every week. First I have to confess my awful experience in my first three months in USA. Because my country is about seven hours ahead of NY time all my daily and nightly routine had to suffer at that time. When all friends of mine were about to go out for a dinner or to go enjoy a evening in some club my biological clock was ticking bed time; on the other hand when everybody were enjoying a good early morning sleep I was walking through the apartment like a living ghost. Soon enough I had to go working and for a good period of time I fight with those changing’s in biorhythm more than I thought I would.
Now looks like I came back at the same point. I have to work at the Veterinary Hospital every Friday overnight. When my manager offer me this schedule first time I was happy thinking that I would have time to do my work in the way I what it without being disturbed by nobody. I was wrong. Why ? Because now my Friday afternoon does not exist anymore spending it sleeping. Saturday morning I am doing the same thing and here is were frustration comes along. I have to sacrifice two days for working overnight running for a couple of pennies more pro hour.
In my opinion: it is useless to fight against biological clock no matter how well are you trained and how strong is your ambition to beat it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment